Pray For Paris 13 November 2015



Let's pray for Paris. November 13 2015 was a horrible day for Paris and the whole word. There are counting up to 140 people get killed. Through social networks there are lots of reactions toward the emergency crisis in Paris.
They, morover, continously posted different kinds of images showing the horrible activities and state of saden mind from people around the world. What are your reaction to these horrific crisis. Please submit your latest photos about this event.
We are thankful for your support and submission and very positively looking forward to hear from you.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Horn Ken. I design this blog with purpose to share leadership development tips and also working to find greatest sources for leadership building. I hope users benefit from this blog as I do. Please kindly share it if you find my article useful!