Paris Concert Hall Hostage Situation: Over 120 Dead In France's Worst Terror Attack



Reportedly, there are t least 120 people were killed in Bataclan concert hall in Paris. It was part of one of the worst terror attacks to hit the country, leaving more than 100 people dead and over hundreds serverly injured. Many others under captivity.
This is such horrible situation. Paris and the whole France has been put under state of emergency and national border is temporarly shut down.
Let's pray for the French people and for the attack on humanity generally!

See more from AJ+ www.ajplus.net/
or www.leadershipable.info/
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Horn Ken. I design this blog with purpose to share leadership development tips and also working to find greatest sources for leadership building. I hope users benefit from this blog as I do. Please kindly share it if you find my article useful!